This mala is made from a mixture of Goldstone, Citrine, and Cracked Crystal separated by gold toned seed beads. The guru bead it quartz, connected to and ombre tassel. The mala consists of 108 beads.
- Stone of abundance (can be placed in the wealth corner of the home, farthest left rear corner from the front door)
- Helps to cleanse the Chakras, especially the solar plexus
- Good for overcoming depression
- Raises self esteem and self confidence
- Removes disruptive habits
- Activates motivation and creativity
- Help promote positive attitude
- Deflects unwanted energy
- Shows you how to turn on your own inner light
- Gives you the confidence and the mindset to pave the way for your dreams to come true
- Will help ground you in moments of negative emotions or thought patterns
The color of the crystal may slightly vary due to monitors screen and the black background does slightly enhance color.